Within a sanctuary from the city you’ll find KOA Canvas, Dubai’s most unique new residential community, representing a new era in modernized urban property development.
A members-only community, KOA Canvas is your place to connect, your creative hub harnessing Dubai’s homegrown talent. A space that fosters your unique needs, ready to carve out a setting as individual as you are. A home where you constantly discover, yet feels so familiar at the same time.
This premium apartment in KOA Canvas. This two bedroom plus maid is perfect for both single executives and couples.
As well as the residences the project is complemented by Nasab, a member’s only workspace and social club, offering private work spaces designed to openly connect like-minded individuals and feed the spirit of creativity.
The KOA Canvas community also offers facilities such as a multipurpose amphitheater, a photography studio, screening rooms, a high-altitude studio, three dining concepts including a gourmet market, fitness facilities, spa treatment rooms and two swimming pools.
Ideal for a self-employed entrepreneur lifestyle as you can easily work from home and book conference rooms and expand your network with the creative people and residents.
Most unique development and concept to date! Designed as a members community that redefines residential living in Dubai.
KOA Canvas only offers 45 residential apartments in total.
– Fully upgraded oak wood floor from Switzerland
– Fully upgraded finishing
– Two Bedrooms
– Maids Room
– High floor
– Best views over the pool, amphitheater, and community
– High-quality glass panels with open view
– Juliet balconies in all areas
– Large format bush hammered lava stone kitchen flooring
– Lots of wardrobe and storage space
– Guest powder room
– Completely open plan and fully fitted kitchen with all appliances
– Rough concrete fit out with upmarket high quality
– Laundry room
– Italian herringbone bathroom tiles
– Black powder-coated metal finishes
– Running track
– Restaurants with bars, private outdoor dining, and a public restaurant
– 2 swimming pools
– Access to coworking community space and library downstairs